Our Mission is to be the premier, fully bi-lingual accident and injury law firm in the Midwest by providing client-centered representation that never puts Spanish speaking families second.
Ross Pesek started practicing law six years ago with a simple idea: Spanish speakers do not have enough high quality options when they need legal help. They just don’t.
As a brand new lawyer, Ross took every case that came in the door from divorce, to immigration, to criminal defense. But, over time it became clear Spanish speakers have nowhere to turn after an accident if they want an attorney who speaks Spanish, is dedicated to the highest levels of professionalism, understands mixed immigration status families and their problems and is truly a part of their community.
And with nowhere to turn, the Spanish speaker injury victims were being abused by insurance companies, major employers and, sometimes, attorneys who didn’t really care because they didn’t have to see their clients at church, the bakery, the quinceañera or anywhere else in their life.
TODAY PESEK LAW IS TOTALLY DEDICATED TO THE RIGHTS OF SPANISH SPEAKING INJURY VICTIMS
We understand the unique issues our clients face
- Should you take that call from the insurance adjuster?
- Will your company try to get you deported if you file that work injury claim?
- What happens if I got a ticket for driving without a license but it was the other person’s fault?
- How am I going to pay for doctors if I don’t have insurance?
- How am I going to do all of this while injured, out of work and without speaking English?
Even if you speak English, are you going to have to translate every call or office appointment for your mom, dad, grandma, cousin or the Spanish speaking witnesses in your case? All you have to do is call us, and we will answer your questions and begin working to solve your problems.